• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett has completely freaked out.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Was cleaning out the chinchillas and Babydarling escaped, ran down the hallway and almost into the open dog crate where Mr Bennett was relaxing. He completely freaked out was running around inside like a maniac at the sight of poor little Babydarling, who got something wasn't right, turned and sped back into the living room.:shock: Mr Bennett was still charging around inside the crate, making such a racket.

Oh no, I hope he is starting to calm down and peace has returned. He is anervous wee soul for all his antics!

aww bless him. Chico likes to terrorise my buns too. Crazy little fluff ball!

Hope Mr bennet is ok

I feel sorry for poor little Babydarling, he was happy to be free and I don't think he was even interested in Mr Bennett. I was more worried about Babydarling, I think Mr Bennett was going to attack him. :shock: Babydarling is a gentle soul.

It was one of those moments, do I grab Mr B or Babydarling ? It would have been Mr B, Babydarling is too quick. Then there was the time several years ago, we woke up and Babydarling was sitting in the rabbit hutch in the bedroom with Nancy and Sunshine in the corner staring at him. :shock: All was very quiet.

Thanks everyone. :wave: Mr B has had 2 crunchies and loads of cuddles. I realise now Mr B really doesn't like any other animals. Its so strange.

I had my cousins children over on Wednesday. Mr Bennett loved every minute of it. They fussed and played with him for hours. He had never even seen them before.

He enjoyed mum staying here as well and was happy jumping up on the bed to her.

Mr Bennett is a complex little man.

Back