• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneak preview of my wedding day

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
We obviously havent had the photographer photos back yet, so here are a few sneak previews.

The suprise car. I was told we were using a friends Chrysler, then I got 'You cars here, your cars here', Whats the big deal, its a car, then this beauty was reversing up the drive.....
Pulling up....
Wedding2.jpg

Waiting in the limo....
Wedding1.jpg

Mock signing...
Wedding3.jpg

The happy couple...
Wedding.jpg

It was such an amazing day, it goes soooo fast, the dinner was a bit of a let down with service and a rude waitress, some people had finished, others didnt have their food, and my sister in law didnt get anything at all, I will be complaining!!!!

It cost us no more than 4K all in, and was the best!!

(Had a bit of bride envy from a girl I grew up with who is getting married in november, who refused to let one of our friends {mums friends} dance, which is tradition at any party, they have dance off, but she made him promise not to so it could be at her wedding, I was not happy, and her sis, mum and me all had a lil pop at her, but other than that, the day was a breeze)

Last edited:
How impatient are you waiting for replies missus!! You look stunning, love the dress cant believe it all cost that little, love the flowers too great that they are different to the traditional :love:

How bad about the meal though what a shame hope it didnt spoil the day too much :(

What a stunning dress, you look so happy. I am so pleased it went so well, looks like the weather was fab too!

Still extremely tired haha and very impatient, have a brother winding me up aswell, craving some 'cyber' talk haha :lol::lol:

The birds of paradise were a symbol for my nan who is not here, she grew them and to be 'different' and I dont do 'girly' sparkles and blingy bits, so the dress was perfect for me :D

Still extremely tired haha and very impatient, have a brother winding me up aswell, craving some 'cyber' talk haha :lol::lol:

The birds of paradise were a symbol for my nan who is not here, she grew them and to be 'different' and I dont do 'girly' sparkles and blingy bits, so the dress was perfect for me :D

Me either I think thats why I like it

Oh dress had to fit baby bump in too, more reason for going short, 14weeks to go :shock:

Thanks everyone, it was really a fantastic day

I didnt even make it through the door before I started crying and set everyone off before the ceremony :oops:

Oh dress had to fit baby bump in too, more reason for going short, 14weeks to go :shock:

Thanks everyone, it was really a fantastic day

I didnt even make it through the door before I started crying and set everyone off before the ceremony :oops:

Really you cant tell. I was going to ask where its form but I wont now as Im guessing its a maternity fit :oops:

congratulations u don't look pregnant in the pics just happy! my 17th wedding anniversary was 30th June and ours cost around £1000 i will always remember the day, i was 20 weeks pregnant! good luck for your new life
:)

Thank you, only just really started feeling pregnant, its so wierd saying im married, Husband and Wife, going to take some getting used to!!

Congrats on your anniversary hopefully that will be us in that many years.

That was everything from food to venues (including 3 course meal for 50 people) and 14 bottles of champers, limo, all outfits the lot.

Lovely photos, looks as if you both had a lovely day... and how lucky were you! lovely weather... :thumb:

Back