• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Rain!! Play Time!! Pic Heavy

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
So finally had a break in the rain today in Manchester so I let the troublesome two go out for a play!

I laid some turf in my raised area and they both loved jumping all over it!

Mr doing a binky up to the raised area...he did this a lot and was great to see him doing it...I think he gets very bored in the house!

0a0f4ace.jpg

Wilma is a very nosey naughty girl! I'm glad the whole garden is walls otherwise god knows where she would go

9cf439ff.jpg

508f442e.jpg

I love Mr's ears on this binky they were all over the place!

43effd01.jpg

But wilma deffo has the biggest!

868bd0f3.jpg

Here is a few more pics too!
da8dae96.jpg

ea39f191.jpg

Can anyone spot two bunnies in this one....
02a979d5.jpg

Mr's favourite indoor game...jumping through the coffee table
2b52cedb.jpg

great pics, good idea about abit of turf for the buns n bed area, they will love that :) yes we had abit fo sunshine yesterday afternoon for a change, today not so nice is it

great pics, good idea about abit of turf for the buns n bed area, they will love that :) yes we had abit fo sunshine yesterday afternoon for a change, today not so nice is it

Nope really horrid today :(

Was gonna take them upstairs today let them have a run around on the carpet. Downstairs is all wood floors apart from the two huge rugs

Nope really horrid today :(

Was gonna take them upstairs today let them have a run around on the carpet. Downstairs is all wood floors apart from the two huge rugs

our house will be like yours end of year as dad doing wooden floors, so only carpets upstairs

Back