• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you like relaxing with buns?

xlaurax

Mama Doe
I just love sitting on the patio, blocking off the exits, opening the hutch and letting them free range everywhere :) Bramble is currently chilling near the lavander plants :roll: and Bluebell is binkying around everywhere :D

If it's a wet day they usually free range in the kitchen but they much prefer the patio and garden.

What about your buns? Inside or out? :wave:

If I want to relax then I sit in the shed or in front of the shed and let them in the pen in front of their shed so they have a bit of grassy space to run about in. (pic)

I find it enjoyable to take my camera down and let them free range in the garden but it can be quite stressful watching where they're going, what they're eating, and what they're destroying so definitely not relaxation time :lol:

I love spending time in the aviary with them, kindle, cup of tea and cuddles what more could I want. :D

Our back garden only has grass and is bunny proofed soon a sunny day I love lying on the grass watching them and letting them run around me, use me as a climbing frame and watching them get rid ofenergy.

Humphrey and I lay in bed watching Mamma Mia :love: I had to put subtitles on so Humph could sing along as he doesn't know all the words :lol:

Humphrey and I lay in bed watching Mamma Mia :love: I had to put subtitles on so Humph could sing along as he doesn't know all the words :lol:

Boris and I used to watch that a lot when he was free range in the living room :D I think he liked it as he always started binkying during Honey, Honey and then flopped out on the carpet to "watch" it with me :lol:

:lol: I brought mine in the kitchen the other day to dry out after an unexpected downpour. I was pretty wet too so I was laid in my fluffy dressing gown messing on my phone checking Facebook, RU etc then all of a sudden they both hopped on my stomach (I was laid on my back) and climbed right up me, until their noses were touching my chin and just sniffed / scent rubbed me for ages. When I started laughing they jumped out of their skin :lol: must have thought I was some sort of furniture / cushion! :lol:

my two have free run of the living room so we share our lives very closely!!

i sometimes lie on the floor, motionless with one eye open and they both come and investigate the "dead waitress", you can just imagine them saying to each other "who's going to top-up the hay if the waitress is dead"?

another game is SOGOF... Stroke One Get One Free!!!

my two have free run of the living room so we share our lives very closely!!

i sometimes lie on the floor, motionless with one eye open and they both come and investigate the "dead waitress", you can just imagine them saying to each other "who's going to top-up the hay if the waitress is dead"?

another game is SOGOF... Stroke One Get One Free!!!

Definitely this :thumb:

Stevie lives in the living room so when I'm home I have taken to sitting on the floor so that he can come over and explore/sniff/lick/jump on me. He likes running around me in circles (habit - he was neutered quite late) and he enjoys jumping on the seatee as he has realised that if he sits up there and looks sad for long enough either I or the OH will disappear into the kitchen and come back with some very fresh hay/ foraged foods for some nibbles. Cheeky boy. :p

Snuggle time with Bear on the sofa every evening! My fave time of day :love:

Also lying on the floor in Alice's room with a cuppa while she comes over to investigate :D

Back