• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful update on 2 Bird Bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Received a message from the young lady who adopted Dove and Swan to go with a bunny she adopted from us some years ago, Blackberry, who lost his partner
for those who remember the "bird bunny" rescue you will know these two poor girls had to learn to stand up and lift their tums off the ground, let alone hop due to the space they had been kept in
Well now they have a great home and here is the message

Hello, Thought you would like a little update on Dove and Swan.

Both girls have been loving the freedom of the garden and have done lots of running and binking everywhere.
Both have learnt how to use the steps and ladders, they both are loving there food and starting to love a fuss too.
Both are very nosy and always like to know whats going on.
Dove has had a little dig and Swan has become a lot more confident. They both seem to be loving there new life and blackberry loves having his new girls(hes become a big softy since they've been here) he still likes to chase/hump them a bit but the girls don't mind.

We've changed there names to Daisy(Dove) and Fudge(Swan) we thought they were both nice names for 2 cute little girls.

Ill try and send you some pictures when i can get them all to stay in one place long enough haha.

Sarah

made my day:D

Last edited:
Excellent news :thumb:

Falcon is still doing very well here and spends his days eating or flopped out in the sunshine. I *may* have some pics to upload..... ;)

Back