• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone tried this play cube/tent thing?

I have 3 of those :D They're only £1.09 at this warehouse shop we have and the rabbits love them so I think they're great :thumb:

Leo can't have one overnight because he likes to chew them :roll: but Poppy, Donny and Lola love them :D

:wave:

I have one of these for Chloe, she'schewed it a bit but she only has access to it for free range time so we can keep an eye.

I got mine on ebay for £1.99 :thumb:

Theyre cheaper on ebay!

First time it lasted a couple of months, the next time not so long :lol: but theyre so cheap it doesnt really matter.

I've got that for my bunny, he likes to hop through it and sleep in it. I got mine from ebay, £1.98 including delivery so not too expensive if you have to replace them every now and again.

Yeah, found them on Ebay too :D I figured if they don't last long I could buy maybe 3 or 4 at once, since they're so cheap and all....and just replace them when they get eaten :roll:

Mine lasted about 20 mins with my destructive lot but my foster boys loved theirs (even though they chewed it a little bit)

1st one lasted about a week, the second one is still going months after I bought it. A little chewed but still safe and in one piece.

Patches has one similar from pets at home which is like a triangle tent and only 1 entrance..

He jumps in it and attacks the side, looks like he is trying to box with it lol

Ive three of those.... so cheap and yet so entertaining for the buns.
All mine are un chewed :shock: although they do get thrown around a bit... :roll::roll:

Back