• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4ft Hutch

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Hi,

Just after some help if poss. I desperately need a decent quality photo of a rabbit in a four ft hutch - that I can use freely on a rabbit welfare stand. Does anyone have one? Or could stage me one? :oops:

Thanks

Becki

Does it need to be any particular condition? Hutch wise? I have one of when Leo was in his 4ft hutch before we had him that you can use, I can put the laptop on and send it if you want to have a look and you can decide? :)

bit ashamed but i might have apic of how i kept my 2 rabbits in a 4ft hutch when i was younger:oops: i know keep my rabbits in a shed setup as i know better. bit embarrassed but if i can help i will find it.:oops:

bit ashamed but i might have apic of how i kept my 2 rabbits in a 4ft hutch when i was younger:oops: i know keep my rabbits in a shed setup as i know better. bit embarrassed but if i can help i will find it.:oops:

Don't be embarrassed I think most forum members will have had their rabbits in unsuitable homes in the past especially when they kept them a years ago. We live to improve! :thumb:

Don't be embarrassed I think most forum members will have had their rabbits in unsuitable homes in the past especially when they kept them a years ago. We live to improve! :thumb:

100% This! :D Please keep the pics coming - I have only one so far!

I have. Poppy was a rescue and we didn't know she was coming so she went in a spare 4ft hutch until we got the shed/run set up for her. I even put her on chippings too...sorry:oops::oops:

zakandpoppy19-4-11003.jpg

zakandpoppy19-4-11002.jpg
poppyndogs4-11034.jpg
poppyndogs4-11037.jpg
poppyndogs4-11038.jpg

I can give you pics of her new home too if you want a before and after?

mitzieandrooney011.jpg
mitzieandrooney023.jpg
mitzieandrooney021.jpg
maybunshed003.jpg

Back