• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies got wet :(

xlaurax

Mama Doe
My 2 girls were in their run while I was gardening and then a sudden downpour appeared out of nowhere! :shock: I was right at the top of the garden so had to run down and grab them to bring them in. They have been burritoed and towel dried. Now for a hop around inside to fully dry out and some crunchy treats me thinks :) poor little mites! :(

Bless them! :love:

I have had to do this sometimes when looking after my friend's rabbit, as he doesn't seem to care about getting wet but I'm sure it is not good for his fur!

When Spenser was outdoors he always avoided damp paws if at all possible. He will shelter in his tunnel if caught out in the run.

Bless them! :love:

I have had to do this sometimes when looking after my friend's rabbit, as he doesn't seem to care about getting wet but I'm sure it is not good for his fur!

When Spenser was outdoors he always avoided damp paws if at all possible. He will shelter in his tunnel if caught out in the run.

Aww bless Spenser. Bramble was hiding in her box but Bluebell just sat in it! She's crazy :lol: I was worried about them being wet as I know buns cant control their body temperature so wanted to get them dry asap. Bluebell however was just hopping around in the mud :roll: lovely wet was white now brown paws.... :lol:

Jack and Daisy got caught out in the rain. I'd put a little pop up tent in the run for them and they both squeezed into it to shelter from the rain. They were both a bit damp but groomed each other and snuggled under their blanket and are now cozy and dry!

Back