• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sebastian and Imogens house diary! - UD post 35 + 36 + 39 + 40

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Just so I can keep track of the changes! :D

This is where Imogen and Sebastian currently live, a 5ft double hutch and a 8x4ft run, constantly in the sunshine :wave:
xpsh9v.jpg

This is hopefully where they will be living soon :D the shed will be theirs (6x4ft) and the run will either finish at the end of the house, or the post (on the right hand side) which is roughly 13-15feet :wave:

2nuua8l.jpg

hv1p1z.jpg

This is the view from the shed :wave: obviously it all needs clearing, I need to work out what Im putting down on the floor and I need to get rid of the bits of ivy that are coming over from next door.

153ybfs.jpg

Last edited:
Its a good space. but wont it be a bit dark?? and theres no grass to nom...

Theres cloud overhead :wave: I've just run outside :)oops:) to have a look as the cloud disappeared and half of it is in bright sun light :thumb: If we trim the tree there will be a bit more sunshine :D Nope no grass, but they dont have any atm anyway. They just destroy the grass in a run and they dont wear their claws down so they get plenty of free range time and loads of hay instead :wave:

hope you didnt think i was critisising...:shock::oops:

but one needs to know these things...:lol::lol::lol:

I like the blue of the hutch and shed. If you are keeping the hutch and run they could go there in the afternoon to get a bit of sunshine, and benefit from the extra space of the shed set-up overnight and early morning when bunnies are hyperactive.

Can you see them from where they are now thru the windows ya won't be able to look out the window or door and see them there u might change ya mind when ya can't see them :)

How would you access the shed if you put a run on the front? Or will it be a walk in aviary?
Looks like its going to be nice for them!

Can you see them from where they are now thru the windows ya won't be able to look out the window or door and see them there u might change ya mind when ya can't see them :)

OH my have just noticed your avatar. :shock: If I showed that to my OH he would freak out. :lol::lol:

Sorry off topic there.

Looks like a huge space. Way bigger then the bedroom space I have. My 3 never get outside in the sun. I do worry about that.

Susie, they get to play in the garden instead of the run when the weathers nice :wave: even more space in the sunshine! :D

How would you access the shed if you put a run on the front? Or will it be a walk in aviary?
Looks like its going to be nice for them!

It'll be a walk in aviary :thumb:

My needs dont count really, they're more important and the extra space is needed :wave:

Susie, they get to play in the garden instead of the run when the weathers nice :wave: even more space in the sunshine! :D

That's lovely! :D My rabbit nephew, Mr McFlurry, likes to patrol his garden too. Our garden wasn't suitable for freerange, and of course now Spenser lives indoors.

Iv got my rabbits round the side of the house they're in a 6x4 shed with a 8x4 aviary attached, it works really well and gets plenty of sunligt in the morning but is shaded in the afternon when the suns at its strongest.

04313f5f.jpg

Update!

Dads new shed arrives on Monday and I have just sent him to Jewsons to buy the wood and things for the aviary :lol: those should arrive on Thursday! So within the next 2 or 3 weeks the rabbits should be able to move in!

Very nice!! :D. The cream looks creamier and the green, greener! Bet you can't wait to get the nuns in!

Back