• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arr Ooo! We had a misson!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Tuday the mummy hoomin said to us "Oh bunnies, Kezzy and Ruth need your help! The birdies have more babies and they need a warm nest, shall we brush you?!"

I forts about it, and asked Imugin, I seds "Mummy hoomin needs owr help, we have lots ov floof, behaves and let her bwush yoo" cause Imugin is a wiggle bum and hates being pickeded oop. So mummy hoomin showed us a picture, we fort yoo might likes to see aswell... dis is da baby birdies...

Can yoo see da birdy and da eggs?
481972_10150907262317055_1393676368_n.jpg

I went furst, I was a good boy, I nommed my pellets, I sat nicly and gave mummy hoomin a kiss :love:
Here I am, arnt I hansum :love:
29xc9zl.jpg

6zpvgn.jpg

and dis is Imugin, mummy hoomin says she doesnt photograwf well, cause of all her floof!
16j3psp.jpg

and den mummy hoomin made us pose wiv her :roll: I dunnoo whoo she finks she is, shes not improtant inuf for pictures wiv us :roll:

dwrnee.jpg

jry490.jpg

Mummy hoomin sez keep an eye out, shes startin a diary, sumfing to do wiv a house? I 'unno what shes talking about! :lol:

yes its purple and blue atm :lol: thankyou :wave: she really is, but hardly any fur came out of her! Sebastian was just moulting EVERYWHERE! :shock:

Back