• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone rabbit savvy solve this...

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Right me and the OH constantly have this argument...

How far can buns see? If ours are on the grass and we are indoors about 5 metres away, and behind a door or window, we watch them and they suddenly look in our direction.

I dont think they can see that far. I think they sense they are being watched, instinctively, as they are prey. OH thinks they can actually see us. Even when we are completely still...

What are your views? :wave:

Well.. Our rabbit is in the living room, and from the right angle in the living room you can look straight through the hall way and into our bedroom.. Which is about 8-10 metres.. In the morning when i wake up if i look down that small gap all i can see is a rabbit watching the bedroom lol, the minute i get out of bed he sees me and goes mad :D

I also wonder this. When our girls are in the garden, or our fosters who used to be in the shed, I would look through the kitchen window, and after a few seconds, they would freeze and look up at me.

That is really interesting. I always thought they could see in the dark.

I always make sure I make the same noise when I approach the shed and call to them so that they know its me and wont get worried, I felt a bit silly but now I know its the right thing to do. :thumb:

Back