• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Bunnymadhouse (auntie Angie) PIC HEAVY

wendle

Warren Veteran
Hi auntie Angie I've settled into my new home great I love my new wifey Thankyou for looking after me till you found me a forever home

7258a930.jpg

Smudge loves licking my eyes but she had my mummy worried as she makes them look wet but they are fine :love:

b2cf3384.jpg

My mummy keeps trying to get a picture of us together but we think we getting a treat when she comes to see us so we jump up and run to the door :)

4984a543.jpg

2aab7646.jpg

b2727fb6.jpg

5ce5032f.jpg

This cat came to our shed but luckily our friend Molly here scared it away so now when it's nice she lays in front of our shed and it hasn't been back again so now Molly's my friend too :love:

468546d3.jpg

But I'm very happy here and would like to say Thankyou for letting me go live here and I'd also like to thank angie65 for getting me together with my lovely new wifey :love::

Here I am posing

b2732cb3.jpg

And just a little message for Dudley (R.I.P who was sadly poorly and went to the bridge and left smudge behind ) I will look after her for you I no they still miss you but will always love you Binky Free Little Man Free from pain at Rainbow Bridge :love::love:

SDC10109.jpg
:love::love:

Last edited:
Thankyou he's just another nawty BARC bunny who keeps wrecking the marital home :lol::lol:

Back