• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gaius the cat

Hes now been banished to the naughty corner (at least in my head, he's actually sat purring and drooling in my hair :roll:) after climbing the lounge curtains one too many times and ripping the curtain pole out of the wall on friday night, and then knocking a (thankfully) empty wine glass over and shattering it all over the lounge last night.

He still runs around like a kitten, but he's a big cat now and just destroys stuff lol!

Hes now been banished to the naughty corner (at least in my head, he's actually sat purring and drooling in my hair :roll:) after climbing the lounge curtains one too many times and ripping the curtain pole out of the wall on friday night, and then knocking a (thankfully) empty wine glass over and shattering it all over the lounge last night.

He still runs around like a kitten, but he's a big cat now and just destroys stuff lol!

:shock: Oh dear. A bit big to be climbing curtains. :lol:

Back