• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused on a prognosis -lots of symptoms

Gus-ta-furry

Warren Scout
Bit confused Little Chels has been a bit different lately

- For a while she's been sneezing , but only when we introduced a new (slightly dusty) hay.
We've changed it since , and she's sneezing less (she only ever sneezes when eating hay)
She also isn't weeing in her toilet bowl and her back legs get a bit wet and need cleaning

Recently
- she's been drinking considerably more water
- Eating her own normal crumbly poos
- And left a few cecals the other day
- She's also done a little tooth grinding

Vet checked her because of her longer symptoms, and is happy with her teeth, behaviour , weight and diet,
but i will take her back tomorrow for the recent symptoms,
she's got no discharge and her front paws seem dry.

Vet seems very unsure if anything is wrong and we're a little worried we're being over sensitive over losing Gus after he showed symptoms of sneezing and tooth grinding

Were a Bit unsure what could be wrong , my gut instinct and the worrier in me , thinks kidney or bladder infection or snuffles. Vet practically ruled out snuffles last time though

Wish now we'd had a post mortem done on Gus just in case, and for peace of mind, but after treatment it would have been loads

Last edited:
Back