• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits eat ants??

Oh oh oh! I was wondering this the other day. I was in the garden with the buns laying on the grass and I remember seeing a teeny bug crawling around the grass. It got me thinking if bunnies ever eat bugs while eating the grass :shock:

Oh oh oh! I was wondering this the other day. I was in the garden with the buns laying on the grass and I remember seeing a teeny bug crawling around the grass. It got me thinking if bunnies ever eat bugs while eating the grass :shock:

Probably, yes, but whether it's on purpose or not who knows?!

Colin ate a snail :roll:

They probably get the odd bug while grazing but if its something they have made a beeline for then they are probably just curious.

Yes if they are stoopid like my Nino used to be! :roll::lol:

On holiday at my dad's he found a small ants nest between the path and lawn in the garden and furiously started digging and eating the ants.... very purposefully! No question about it.... we watched him do it and had to stop him eventually.... what a wierdo! :shock::lol: :love:

No, they're herbivores. They might accidentally eat insects when eating grass though.

They aren't biting ants I don't suppose?

Back