• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Girl called Trevor has a big day tomorrow - pic p17/ bad news p23

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She is booked in at 9am tomorrow morning to see Auntie Juliet to see what help they can offer her. I am a little nervous to say the least.

I need to write an essay of notes to go with her so I don't forget anything and must remember to take her x-rays :oops:

Last edited:
I am just nervous in case the vet isn't as positive about her future as we would like :? But given how hard Juliet has fought for some other very sick bunnies we should be OK

Best of luck. Trevor seems such a happy girl, I hope there's some positive news. :D

I am just nervous in case the vet isn't as positive about her future as we would like :? But given how hard Juliet has fought for some other very sick bunnies we should be OK
I think Juliet will fall in love like the rest of us... :love: Best wishes for tomro.

Hope all goes well. I am sure AGCT will soon have Juliet wrapped around her tiny paws - just like the rest of us. She is sooooo brave and gorgeous:love:

Thank you so much. I have just written 2 sides of A4 for Juliet - I am going to be popular :oops::lol:

Trevor is out and about at the moment and I got so excited as I saw her drawing her knees up as she shuffled along, never seen that before :D:D

Thank you so much. I have just written 2 sides of A4 for Juliet - I am going to be popular :oops::lol:

Trevor is out and about at the moment and I got so excited as I saw her drawing her knees up as she shuffled along, never seen that before :D:D

:D:D:D:D:love::love::love:

Best of luck tomorrow Trevor.

Not sure trevor was happy trying her carry box out for size :? :love:

P1020909.jpg

Back