• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a bunny...

:D She's a lovely girl :) Sadly, with her being so awkward with bonding but needing to be bonded it wouldn't be right to for her to go so far, but we also prefer people to meet their bunnies prior to adoption to ensure s/he/they the right one/s for that home. But I can totally see why you fell in love with her. She's simply luscious. :love:

I just hope she gets a lovely husbun and a great forever home. She would have been perfect for my Patchies. I must admit I feel selfish for liking her when I could try a rescue near me. :/.

I just hope she gets a lovely husbun and a great forever home. She would have been perfect for my Patchies. I must admit I feel selfish for liking her when I could try a rescue near me. :/.

She will. We are on the harder side to pass a homecheck for so if someone does, and adopts her, then she will go to a great home :)

Can you take Patchies to date somebunnys he might like at your local rescue?

She will. We are on the harder side to pass a homecheck for so if someone does, and adopts her, then she will go to a great home :)

Can you take Patchies to date somebunnys he might like at your local rescue?

Well I have been in contact with Buddies Bunny Rescue near Edinburgh cause I was seeing if they would bond Sam and Poppy for me and bond Patchies with a girl from there. But things have come up that I am gonna have to juggle things around. Don't know if we would be allowed to take him up. :/.

:D She's a lovely girl :) Sadly, with her being so awkward with bonding but needing to be bonded it wouldn't be right to for her to go so far, but we also prefer people to meet their bunnies prior to adoption to ensure s/he/they the right one/s for that home. But I can totally see why you fell in love with her. She's simply luscious. :love:

Where abouts are you located?? Im guessing you always have bunnys in?

Well I have been in contact with Buddies Bunny Rescue near Edinburgh cause I was seeing if they would bond Sam and Poppy for me and bond Patchies with a girl from there. But things have come up that I am gonna have to juggle things around. Don't know if we would be allowed to take him up. :/.

Aw, I hope you manage to find him a friend.

Back