• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My father, the man who hates animals...

Your father, a man converted to bunnyism :thumb:

:lol: shh dont let on that we know that! :lol: Lately I've been getting alot of "Can the rabbits eat this?!" which is a massive improvment over me coming home and finding alsorts in the run :roll: he pulls up weeds for them, moves the run onto the grass and cuddles them when Im not looking ;):love::love::love:

I'm very excited! :D I just need to find my dad a new shed now! Plus, he can have my old run for his chickens :thumb:

:lol: shh dont let on that we know that! :lol: Lately I've been getting alot of "Can the rabbits eat this?!" which is a massive improvment over me coming home and finding alsorts in the run :roll: he pulls up weeds for them, moves the run onto the grass and cuddles them when Im not looking ;):love::love::love:

I'm very excited! :D I just need to find my dad a new shed now! Plus, he can have my old run for his chickens :thumb:

Mum's the word *taps nose and winks* :D

Back