• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser prepares for the weekend...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Has to look his best, so face and ears are washed:

P6290589.jpg

P6290590.jpg

And the back:

P6290596.jpg

Now he is Mr Perfect:

P6290595.jpg

Smarty pants Spenser!!!!:love::love:

I wish you could pop down here and help me look half decent!!!

Been out most of the day dog walking.:D

Look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards.:lol::lol::lol:

Not a good look.:lol::lol:

Spenser you always look magnificent whenever your Mummy captures you on film.:love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww the 2nd photo is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. :love::love::love::love::love:

Does Spenser have plans for the weekend ?

PS you carpet is so spotless. How do you manage ?

Awwwwwwwwwwww the 2nd photo is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. :love::love::love::love::love:

Does Spenser have plans for the weekend ?

PS you carpet is so spotless. How do you manage ?

Spenser's room is hoovered once a week, and the photos were taken the day after. By Monday the carpet will be far from spotless! :lol:

Spenser's room is hoovered once a week, and the photos were taken the day after. By Monday the carpet will be far from spotless! :lol:

I hoover at least once a day, the back bedroom is constantly covered in black fur and at least a few poos. Not forgetting so many spots of urine. :roll: They are messy rascals. Mr Bennett is very clean, he doesn't make much mess.

Back