• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where did you get your bun's from?

B and C are from a Backyard breeder before I knew any better :(
D and A are Fatfluffs
E and F are RSPCA

Bunsk was from Pets at home before I knew better
Belle was from RSPCA Walsall

Herbie from BARC
Inca from Bunnyhops

I got my first bun, Kermit from Pets at Home, he made me find this forum, so when he went to the Bridge I rehomed two buns that I seen on here that had been mistreated.

Stephen was from a friend who was going to University and couldn't take him to Halls. He was very sad to leave him but he did have very valid reasons to be going away so I don't blame him, and I'm very happy I began my bunny obsession with such a beautiful, calm, gentle boy.

Stephen's wifey who is yet to be decided but will hopefully be the beautiful Gemini, or Jinty, or any of the gorgeous little single girls (whoever Stephen gets on best with!) looking for a home, will be from Honeybunnies.

sebastian is a p@h adoption rabbit

Mae was from RNGP Welfare, again she was a p@h rabbit, she lived with a GP before being given up
Imogen was from Animals in Need Northampton. No idea where she came from before that :wave:

Roly was given to me by my old workplace
Honey came from Fife rabbit rescue
JayJay came from Buddies Bunny Rescue

My first bun Lopsie was found on a main road by my mum's friend and became my 11th birthday present.

Hugs was my brother in law's bunny. Hugs and Cuddles were from a backyard breeder and supposed to be sisters. Hugs was a boy, babies happened.

Grimlock was brought to my house in a box by someone who knew I had a rabbit and couldn't keep him any more.

Samus was from BARC. :)

Max, Jemimah P@H adoption (Max was covered in abscesses after being 'played' with by a dog.
Jemimah was dumped in a box and left overnight as she has knock knees.

Gracie and Roger are from Camp Nibble.

Lola my soul bunny (binky free angel) was p@h bun.

Rosy-Posy and Alfie were from a breeder (a fabulous, fabulous one, genuinely think you couldnt get a better breeder!) and Daysy my Mum 'bought' - was more of a rescue, she was in appalling conditions and we couldnt leave her - from a petshop that wanted her gone so she was reduced a lot in price.

Mrs Bun was a stray...we found the owners but they didnt want her back...

Roland was from Animals in Distress at Ipplepen

BB was from a public farm and was down to be despatched
Lily was BBs sister from the same place and also about to be despatched.She lived a further 2 and a half years with me.....

Little Miss is from BARC.....

I dont think Ive done too badly with rescued rabbits, but Id love one from a baby..a french lop...so one day I will find one in rescue....

Yuki was rejected by a breeder as she did not meet their standards.... plonked in a disgraceful pet shop which was later shut down for neglect.... she was in glass case with no room to move... her little face lit up when I approached and shetried to get fussed through the glass.

She was so under weight....

The woman in the shop said that she would have to discount her soon and I was terrofied she would end up with someone who didnt know how to care for her

yuri was a pets at home adoption centre rabbit.... she had been abused and hit on the cheeks her teeth were damaged due to this.... and she attacked when you tried to fuss her, shes come a long way. she still sometimes attacks when you rub her cheeks but she also enjoys it

My soul (bridge:cry:) bunny Benji came to me with his brother Bertie, after my mum's friend had an accidental litter.
Nahla was a freeads bun. I didn't know I was getting her, my ex-boyfriend gave her to me.
Cupcake I took from someone who was going to have her put to sleep, she was moving house and couldn't take her.
Another bridge bunny Peanut was from Pets at Home... as a result he was full of genetic problems and was with me for only 6 months:cry:
Pud was from a breeder. Shouldn't have gone in that direction but my experience with Peanut Butter frightened me and I wanted to be able to see the bunnies, their parents, know their genetic history etc... I regret where he's from but I love him all the same :)

Biscuit; Garden centre, my wife fell in love with him and i couldn't not follow my heart for that one. He's my best friend, bar my wife obviously.

Ginger; Starlights Rabbit Rescue - a genetic mess but the most gorgeous luscious bunny in the whole world.

Stanley was supposed to be a emergency foster until transport to the rescue could be organised, the owners were going on holiday at the end of the week and were going to set him loose if he wasn't collected in time :censored:. He decided he wanted to stay :D He went on holiday to The Rabbit Residence rescue and came home with Frilly. :love::love:

Back