• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm in too deep with these newbies!

kate7590

Young Bun
:roll: Have I got in too deep here?
They're nothing like I expected them to be. :shock:
I was told they were really subdued and scared, so I figured they'd take a long time coming round and getting used to me, I thought they'd be easy. :shock: How wrong was I?? :hissy:

The 2 big boys, Jake & Elwood. The 2 I was told were petrified of people, and couldn't be handled.
They are mental! :lol: Jake knows how to open the gate, and now Elwood [who is more shy] helps him! Double trouble!

Benjamin the conti. The vicious bunny. The scary boy who bites. :roll:
He's such an attention seeker! He rattles his gate and when someone goes outside to see what all the fuss is about, he's bounding up at the fence and only shuts up when I scratch his ears/face/neck. Bladdy rabbit! I even had to sit in his yard last night while the little ****** climbed on my lap and FLOPPED against me! :lol:

Iv managed to stop Benji getting out, but I can't stop the double trouble gang!! They're out and instead of being petrified and running for their lives when they see/ hear me out there, they have the cheek to run towards me, binky then lollop back into their own garden! :lol: How flipping rude!! :p

Jake keeps going over to the other rabs and instead of being this aggressive monster that I expected, he lays by their cages while they sniff at him through the bars. What is wrong with him?!

So, as you can see, they're not what I was expecting, so I don't know what to do?? I think Iv been had :roll:

You think you've been had...............................................mmmmmm, me thinks that too.

Lucky, lucky bunnies. :love::love::love:

I've rescued bunnies who are meant to be absolute monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock: Not once has this been the case.:roll: All beautiful softies, just wanting love and attention.

Sounds like they were kept in small cages and ignored. You've given them space and love. That's all rabbits need to be happy. :D

Back