• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stan, Tess + Niamh- u/d 3/7 0645hrs Post 133

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
stanley is in surgery (10.5 years of age, multiple health problems) he is unlikely to be coming home

tess, his companion of 10 years is with him

tess has a tumour in her chest and if stan goes today tess will be going too

niamh is severely ill and may have to let her go in the next 48 hours

i am drowning

:cry:

Last edited:
How awful.
Vibes for all of you. Thinking of you - I dont' know how you are coping.

I wish I had something to say I really do .. you are in my thoughts and I hope you take a small amount of comfort knowing we all care and want to help.

I am truely sorry

I wish I coul say something that would help, but sending you and the buns all the vibes I have. Take care xxx

So sorry you are facing yet more heartache. I hope in the future you can take some comfort from the fact you have always put the interests of your rabbits first and they have wonderful lives in their time with you however long or short that time is.

Sending you some best wishes and hope your ill buns can come through this. Xxx

Sending hugs, and wish I could do more. Try to focus on how much good you have given these buns. There lives have undoubtedly been better for coming your way. xxx

Jane I would really love to be able to help, as would most of us on here.

Unfortunately all I can offer is hugs, vibes and support x

Oh no, I was wondering why you hadn't been posting recently :( sending millions of vibes for every bun, try and stay strong, they all need you xxx

We're here for you, whatever you need.
For the moment, I'm sending every vibe I can muster for the bunnies and lots of hugs to you.

I wish there was something I could say or do to take your pain away and give you strength - but I can't :cry: all I can do is say I'm thinking of you and your furry family and sending tons healing and vibes xxx

Back