• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biosterous storm solves the problem

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday it was just sooooo hot. The poor buns were flopped out in their room very lethargic, air conditioner not working :(

I then remembered the ice pods in the freezer, so I get them out and lovingly give them to the bunnies. Gypsy sniffs hers and turns her back on it in disgust. Storm tried to eat his, gets very cross when he realises it's not food and then throws it around like a frizzbee :shock: at one point I almost had to duck :shock: I got really worried that Gypsy would get hit by the flying ice pod so I had to take them away :(

Storm started digging like a mad bun and turned his poo tray upside down :? then he flopps so hard against the airs conditioner barrier that the air con starts working :shock::shock::shock:

We then had lovely cool bunnies chilling in their room :D

The bit about the ice-pods made me laugh, I have to admit! Storm sounds like such a character! I only live 30 mins ish away from Peterborough so the weather conditions were pretty much the same here, urgh it was so muggy and horrible! Good old storm for getting the aircon working though :thumb:

Back