• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange cat after my bunnies!

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
A strange cat was prowling around on the terrace, trying to stalk the buns in their run

Cat: Mmmmmmmm, what have we here......BUNNIES
Scarlet: *hops over to cat* Hello I'm Scarlet
Cat: *crouches down* You're prey
Scarlet: Don't be so silly, I'm Scarlet and that's Orinoco over there
Cat: You're meant to be scared, I'm a predator and I'm stalking you *remians crouched and wiggles bum*
Scarlet: Scared? But I'm Scarlet the Unflappable. I don't DO scared.
Cat: *looks nervous, doesn't know what to do*
Orinoco: *enters the scene* Oh, who's this
Scarlet: Some cat called Predator or something
Orinoco: Hello Predator. Are you a friend of our brother Squeak, he's a cat, he's the big floofy tabby and white one.
Cat: *speechless and frozen to spot, this situation is all wrong*
Scarlet: I think she's a bit shy. Lets sit and wait, maybe we're scaring her
Cat: *slinks off keeping low to the ground muttering "I was sure rabbits are prey but they can't be"*
Scarlet: *hopping along run trying to follow aforementioned cat* Bye *tuns to Ori* She seemed nice dear didn't she
Orinoco: Yes dear, funny animals though cats.

Poor cat, it was soooo confused :lol::lol:

I have eleven buns and eight cats and my buns don't realise they are prey either.

When my neighbours got a cat who showed an interest in the buns they soon showed her who had the upper paw. She now treats them with TOTAL respect:D:D

:lol::lol: my cats are scared of the rabbits :lol: only Oscar tries to stalk them but then he sees me and just lays next to the run, the rabbits love him :lol:

Toby is big and brave and chases Charlie cat from next door out of our garden :lol:
It is the only time Toby is big and brave mind. He usually leaves the heavy stuff to Maisy!

I have a couple of pretty embarrassing memories of my first bunny chasing my neighbours' cat up and down the garden :oops: We would see this black cat running followed by a rabbit hopping after it :lol::lol::lol::lol: To be fair, I think Morse (bunny) only wanted to play

We have had a strange cat visiting recently too but unlike your nice polite bunnies our top dogs (buns) Mona and Elidore were spitting fire and swearing bunny style at the cat :oops::lol: I think it got sprayed courtesy of Elidore's hose too :oops::oops:

Back