• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit worried. Insurance claim. vets said they have no record of Mr Bennett.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
This is the emergency vets, that for some reason has recently changed it name.

I put in 2 claims but for the same condition. One 3 weeks ago from the emergency vets and a week later from our own vets. Received that today.

Had another letter about the first claim. We are talking about over £1,200.00. Said they needed to know Mr Bennetts full history. I phoned and the man was helpful and said he would phone the emergency vets. He phoned back 10 minutes later and they said they had no record of us or Mr Bennett. I found more details and passed it on. Haven't heard back.

This is the emergency vets, that for some reason has recently changed it name.

I put in 2 claims but for the same condition. One 3 weeks ago from the emergency vets and a week later from our own vets. Received that today.

Had another letter about the first claim. We are talking about over £1,200.00. Said they needed to know Mr Bennetts full history. I phoned and the man was helpful and said he would phone the emergency vets. He phoned back 10 minutes later and they said they had no record of us or Mr Bennett. I found more details and passed it on. Haven't heard back.

Oh no, is it the one who used vetstoria to keep you up to date? Then you would have your web pages to remind them.

Have you any print outs, reciepts that kind of thing?? it should show up on a credit card statement then the vets can cross reference it..

Did the Petplan man ring the vets? They might have been funny with him because he wasn't the owner. Try calling the vets yourself (if you haven't), I'm sure they'll be able to help. Perhaps they put his name down wrong? Nena and Tapla have been 'Nina, Nini, Papla' and god knows what else.

If you have any kind of receipt you're totally in the clear. Do you have the invoice or anything? Any kind of proof and you can tell them to sort their mess out - you didn't lose his records!

Have you any print outs, reciepts that kind of thing?? it should show up on a credit card statement then the vets can cross reference it..

James kept eveything. I have the original receipts and full details from the vets. But you know how funny insurance companies can.

Did the Petplan man ring the vets? They might have been funny with him because he wasn't the owner. Try calling the vets yourself (if you haven't), I'm sure they'll be able to help. Perhaps they put his name down wrong? Nena and Tapla have been 'Nina, Nini, Papla' and god knows what else.

If you have any kind of receipt you're totally in the clear. Do you have the invoice or anything? Any kind of proof and you can tell them to sort their mess out - you didn't lose his records!

Yes he did. I will try tomorrow as I didn't open the mail until 4 pm and after the 2 calls was too late to do anymore follow ups. I did say check if it was under OH's name, rather than mine.

Oh no, is it the one who used vetstoria to keep you up to date? Then you would have your web pages to remind them.

Yes. I found it today but it isn't my email address. Must be OH's, so will have to wait for him to return from Munich. I hope all the details are still there.

Back