• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish I could do more.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
To help bunnies in need. Sadly I am in no position to do so right now and won't be for quite a while :( I can't even sponsor rescues etc. because what little money I do have I have to save for myself and my 2 buns. There are so many amazing people on here who really inspire me with everything they do, and it saddens me that I can't do anything to help whatsoever. Oh well, I'm only young, hopefully in the future I'll be able to do more...

*rant over*

To help bunnies in need. Sadly I am in no position to do so right now and won't be for quite a while :( I can't even sponsor rescues etc. because what little money I do have I have to save for myself and my 2 buns. There are so many amazing people on here who really inspire me with everything they do, and it saddens me that I can't do anything to help whatsoever. Oh well, I'm only young, hopefully in the future I'll be able to do more...

*rant over*

I often feel exactly like that :( x

You can do something important that costs nothing :wave:

I am sure I speak for other rescues too when I say that just having people's support on here means an awful lot. Posting support when bunnies arrive in a neglected state, when they become sick or when they pass away makes a huge difference.

Me and and I am sure many others have felt like giving up many times but the support we get on here gives us that little lift we need to keep us going :D

So even if you can't offer a bunny a home, donate or sponsor rabbits then just support rescues by posting :D

Don't be discouraged. :wave: You contribute to rabbit welfare by setting a good example in the way you care for your buns, and as Hugo's There says, it is not only financial support and offers of homes for buns, that rescues value.

Back