• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC Bunnies looking for their forever homes . . .

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
:wave: Hi everyone - I'm only posting in here as I'm hoping to be given permission to be able to post in 'Rabbits in Need' ;) . . .

I just wanted to share the bunnies we have who are currently looking for their forever homes. We also have two more families of babies yet to go on our website.

We have quite a few pairs who have been with us for a while :( . . . Peter & Poppy have been with us for nearly 3 years and only ever had one enquiry :cry:

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org/animals.asp?t=1

Thanks

Gill (ARC)
www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk

That is so very sad about Peter and Poppy. They remind me of Mr Bennett. The cute white noses.

I hate seeing bunnies who have been in rescue long term, like Bandit. Unfortunately have not been in the position to rescue 2 at the same time. Although I never thought I would end up with 3 bunnies. Cutie-pie and Bandit prefer their own company as well.

Mr Bennett is definately suited as a human bun. He loves people. He really doesn't like his own kind.

Back