• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All of our bunnies

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These are all our bunnies :thumb:

TheosBunnyGridx1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are so gorgeous. Terry :love::love: Have a bit of a soft spot for him!

Its lovely to see all your sanctuary bunnies Theo :D

ETA: Aw just noticed Andy too!! :love:

Thank you to the 5 people who commented on this thread, they are all gorgeous bunnies no matter what their illness or disability, I can't beleive that there have been 141 views and only 5 people commented, why are my bunnies ignored?

how gorgeous and Im sure we all envy you! Was thinkiing you should have a cuteness poll or something. for me, Benny gets it, just...

That's a lot of bunnies! They're all lovely. Are they for rehoming or do they live with you permanently?

Thank you to the 5 people who commented on this thread, they are all gorgeous bunnies no matter what their illness or disability, I can't beleive that there have been 141 views and only 5 people commented, why are my bunnies ignored?

It's probably not your bunnies that are being ignored. a) you don't post here very often anymore, and anyone who doesn't post often tends to get less responses, and b) you've said some very unpleasant things about many of the people here, so perhaps that makes them not want to reply to your threads.:D

Haven't been on for a long time - but had to see Snowy's bun pics and comment!! Such beautiful, gorgeous special buns and really happy to see Benny and Ned's little faces on there :love::love::love:

Alfiesmummy

:wave:Thankyou for putting on pics of your bunnies. They are all absolutely gorgeous, and lovely names too.:)

Back