• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kittens have granduated to a big kittens box

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
They were fastly out growing their first box so they've had an upgrade

x2_d2638d0

:love:
x2_d269428

And their new toy! also turning the top of the rabbit crate into a little sleeping area for them :) x
x2_d25e912

Oh look at them all! Such lovely little things all snuggled together.
Just wait for the chaos in a few weeks!!

Oh look at them all! Such lovely little things all snuggled together.
Just wait for the chaos in a few weeks!!

ahhh im going to embrace the chaos! ha and kitten proof my room as much as poss!

will have a newborn litter within the month to!

so 4-5 week old kittens +newborns!

ahhh im going to embrace the chaos! ha and kitten proof my room as much as poss!

will have a newborn litter within the month to!

so 4-5 week old kittens +newborns!

Oh wow, is another one of your cats pregnant as well?
Your house is going to be mental!

What are you going to do with them all?

I've had litters (not me personally) and one was chaotic and I ended up keeping most of the kittens as no home was 'good enough'. I couldn't have coped with two litters at a time.

All mine are spayed now so no more patter of tiny paws for me. When I get kitten broody again I am going to foster a pregnant cat.

Your little ones look adorable:love:

What are you going to do with them all?

I've had litters (not me personally) and one was chaotic and I ended up keeping most of the kittens as no home was 'good enough'. I couldn't have coped with two litters at a time.

All mine are spayed now so no more patter of tiny paws for me. When I get kitten broody again I am going to foster a pregnant cat.

Your little ones look adorable:love:

we have homes for 6 kits! and were keeping 1 maybe 2! most are going to family friends, never strangers!

If you keep some kittens and they're girls will they have litters too? Not being rude so I'm sorry if that offends you :oops: a genuine question :) they're so cute :love: I'm not really a cat person, the only cat I put up with is our own :lol: but kittens make me want to have a house full :lol::love:

Please think about all the cats in rescue if you are going to keep and breed more. If that's what you're planning.
Please can we get some more pics? :D

If you keep some kittens and they're girls will they have litters too? Not being rude so I'm sorry if that offends you :oops: a genuine question :) they're so cute :love: I'm not really a cat person, the only cat I put up with is our own :lol: but kittens make me want to have a house full :lol::love:

proberly not, as both my parents health is bad, so they don't need more stress, and we always end up keeping 1 or 2 kittens, and we have 8 cats already!

proberly not, as both my parents health is bad, so they don't need more stress, and we always end up keeping 1 or 2 kittens, and we have 8 cats already!

8 cats! :shock: I wouldn't be able to cope :lol: I'm working on my mom to see if we can adopt a friend for Roxy but I think more than 2 would be pushing it :lol: but babies are so cute :love: saying that, I find Roxy looks cuter now she looks like a 'proper' cat :lol: :love:

Back