• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - Nearest rescue to Tibshelf Derbyshire that does bonding?

I searched RR for rabbits closest to Tibshelf and it tells me that BARC are 23 miles away and Honeybunnies are 36 miles away. I hope that's of some help. :wave:

ah could she not do it with support from you and people on here :D

I don't really know the details but I think they feel as it's a boy/boy bond that getting an experienced rescue to do it would be more likely to be successful...:?

I don't really know the details but I think they feel as it's a boy/boy bond that getting an experienced rescue to do it would be more likely to be successful...:?

can you get them to pop on here to talk to us because if we can all talk her through it then she would save money and the buns dont have to go anywhere or travel far.

I bonded my two girls together well they kinda bonded themselves but I have helped a friend bond her two boys, it really doesnt matter about the sex its the environment and their personalities

can you get them to pop on here to talk to us because if we can all talk her through it then she would save money and the buns dont have to go anywhere or travel far.

I bonded my two girls together well they kinda bonded themselves but I have helped a friend bond her two boys, it really doesnt matter about the sex its the environment and their personalities

I will ask her but am not 100% clear if it's for her or on behalf of a friend of hers. I've told her the first step is to check that they're both neutered!

Back