• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And some George Pig too :)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
ab64de4b.jpg

7955a7c0.jpg

I swear I just saw someone whizz past...
5a31b10f.jpg

Do you ever get that feeling that someone's creeping up on you...
09c94416.jpg

Who's there?!
a73f0d7e.jpg

Hello!
af8cb7a9.jpg

e7e62caa.jpg

3ddc9988.jpg

2ee6ef18.jpg

Oh it's you 2!
526657c6.jpg

6e1ff531.jpg

479320ef.jpg

Mwah mwah!
c94e8635.jpg

Hmm I'm sure the grass is greener...
16a8cdaa.jpg

0b70258a.jpg

Oh and I laid down the mesh! I know it's not that deep but honestly it's impossible to dig! Just hope with the turf on top it'll be ok :? Time will tell I suppose...
a024b73b.jpg

:lol: Great pics :love: Do you have to put compost or something down before turf? That would be an extra layer if you did anyway :D :wave: Looking great though, as it's progressing I'm getting more and more jealous! :evil: :lol:

:lol: Great pics :love: Do you have to put compost or something down before turf? That would be an extra layer if you did anyway :D :wave: Looking great though, as it's progressing I'm getting more and more jealous! :evil: :lol:

Yeah just going to put some of the old soil back over it, if I can separate the soil from the rubble :roll:

It all needs stapling to the fence btw and iv left an extra bit on the right side that hopefully i can staple to the inside of the run for extra security, hence all the heavy things holding down the edges!! Iv cable tied all the mesh together and put metal pegs in wherever I could push them down far enough before I hit a stone of some sort!!

Back