• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you from Stanley and Frilly

Ninny

Warren Scout
Stanley and Frilly would like to thank everyone who has helped set up their new life. Stanley arrived as a lone housebunny in a small cage (Rabbit 100) in May and now has a gorgeous companion and large home. He met Frilly though the rabbit rehome website and after a wonderful holiday at the Rabbit Residence (I can't thank Caroline enough) they are home together.

Sooooo piccies of the happy couple and their first home together

061.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

073.jpg

071.jpg

And their new home. I want to add shelves to the inside and arrange that better.
069.jpg

074.jpg

:wave: :wave::wave::wave: Thank you too then :D. The rescue is amazing and a credit to Caroline and everyone that works / volunteers there.

I hadn't planned to have rabbits as being disabled I can't climb in and out of runs etc but the aviary set up is perfect for us. I'd always wanted to have another rex one day too (my heart rabbit as a child was a rex) so Stanley just appearing and Frilly looking for a home is perfect. I can promise you she is a spoilt bun here :D

Wow, they are just gorgeous! :love: Love the third photo of Frilly (is that right?) peeking up behind Stanley :lol:

They look spoilt rotten in that big aviary and shed with all their toys, they have certainly landed on all four paws with you :D

Yep Frillys the brown Rex behind teddy bear Stanley. :love: I'm very selfish really, spoiling them and seeing them happy makes ME happy :lol:

Yep Frillys the brown Rex behind teddy bear Stanley. :love: I'm very selfish really, spoiling them and seeing them happy makes ME happy :lol:

I'm sure they don't mind :lol: If you wake up one morning and they are gone, they're definitely NOT in Scotland...honest! ;)

I'm sure they don't mind :lol: If you wake up one morning and they are gone, they're definitely NOT in Scotland...honest! ;)

Hmmm maybe its time to delete my location :lol: They are outside my bedroom window and I sleep lightly :lol::lol:

Back