• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No 3. Parsley Interviews . . . . Minstrel

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
No 3 in the series ‘Parsley Interviews’ . . this week Parsley Interviews Minstrel

Parsley [with notebook in paw . . ] approaches Minstrels giant Forsham 7ft ‘hutch’ . . .

Minstrel: Binky, hop, boing , hop, binky, boing, boing, binky etc etc etc

Parsley: Ahemmmm. . . err - Excuse me . .. .

Minstrel: Binky, hop, boing , hop, binky, boing, boing, binky etc etc etc

Parsley: Ahemmmm. . . err - EXCUSE ME . .

Minstrel: Binky, hop, boing , hop, binky, oooops . . . err Hello Parsley . . . have you been there long?

Parsley: [resignedly] no, not really . . us reporters have to be very patient . . . have you a moment between hoppity boings to be interviewed for our readers?

Minstrel: errmm - can I hoppity boing whilst being interviewed?

Parsley: I’d rather you didn’t . . I am beginning to feel dizzy. Whilst you are sat still for just a second perhaps we can start? I understand that you came from a small 3ft cage . . and have been trying to catch up on a lifetimes exercise ever since?

Minstrel: Binky, hop, boing , hop, binky, oooops . . . sorry - couldn’t help myself . .

Parsley: I shall take that as a ‘yes’. Now to turn to your appearance . . . it has struck most of the buns here that there appears to be something slightly wrong with your ears . . not to put too fine a point on it . . they seem to go uppity whilst the rest of us are loppity. The only other buns here with uppity ears are the wildies [looks supiciously at Minstrels black and white markings] I guess you aren’t wildie at all?

Minstrel: Mmmm - no . . though I can hop like a wildie . . watch me hop . . Binky, hop, boing , hop, . . .

Parsley: [determined to press on with interview . .] and your ears are very furry - positively shaggy in fact - should they be like that?

Minstrel: [pauses for a moment] well they always have been . . maybe they help with my boing? Look how well I boing . . hoppity boing binky hoppity ..

Parsley: Oh good grief . . if you don’t mind I’ll come back the day the Plum Fairy comes to visit . . you should be a bit quieter then . . [wanders off for a lay down as feeling dizzy]

Minstrel: Plum Fairy? Whats a Plum Fairy? Parsley . . . oh Parsley . . whats a Plum . . oh well - never mind - perhaps I’ll just practice my hop boing a bit in case the Plum Fairy wants to join in whatever they are . . Binky, hop, boing , hop, binky etc etc etc

e97657c6.jpg

Last edited:
I love these .... Minstrels interview was brilliant ... I also loved Albus Dumbledore's and Cornelius Fudges .. made me want to give them a big squish and promise them someone will be along soon :love:

Pretty please can we have more interviews Parsley ... pretty pretty please with lots of forage on top :)

I love these .... Minstrels interview was brilliant ... I also loved Albus Dumbledore's and Cornelius Fudges .. made me want to give them a big squish and promise them someone will be along soon :love:

Pretty please can we have more interviews Parsley ... pretty pretty please with lots of forage on top :)

Princess peaches is very upset that you did not fall down in adoration at her interview!!!

Great interview! Loving Minstrel's boing-i-ness, even though it did make interviewing him very difficult!:love::lol:

Ahhh here's the third one! I missed it Parsley, but it is excellent :thumb:
Now don't tease poor Minstrel about the Plum Fairy, it's mean :p

Oh Parsley, sorry, I missed this interview. I think you are close to earning the sobriquet "intrepid" reporter. You go above and beyond... ;)

Back