• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Human at bedtime

Hessen

Banned
:roll::roll:

tint.jpg

I know it's really hard and can be SO tiring but try to treasure these moments. Look at her gorgeous little face - she's having the time of her life and I wish us adults could see the joy in simple things sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I love my boys as teenagers but I would love to go back and do from 1 - 6 years old again. Everything is so funny and exciting through their eyes.

P.S - Hope you got to bed eventually :?

Of course I'm treasuring these moments, she's bloody epic! Makes me smile and laugh and fall in love with her every day!

It's not tiring, it's hilarious! :thumb:

Of course I'm treasuring these moments, she's bloody epic! Makes me smile and laugh and fall in love with her every day!

:love::love:

She is lovely!

Do you think you will make any more tiny humans? This one is quite cute.

Sorry I hope it didn't sound condescending. I just know as parents it's easy to get wrapped up in the mundane and we sometimes forget to treasure these times :?

Not at all :wave:

I know a lot of parents who constantly moan about their children who about the same age and it does my nut in!

Back