• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble's in a strop...

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Brought B&B in the kitchen for their free range time and Bramble is in such a mood! At first she was lovely, hopping on my lap, grooming etc then she started nibbling and digging at me, hopped off and flicked her feet! She won't go near the OH for cuddles / climbing frame japery and is just sphinxed out with a face like thunder. Bluebell has been as lovely as ever :) I think I'll put Bramble's behaviour down to teenage mood swings :lol:

Hehehe she's in a better mood today. Think it could be something to do with banana and coriander :roll: :lol:

HAHA, complete bribery!! it always works!!

My buck Mo loves to get in moods and kick/scratch/nibble/dig at us - just so we feel guilty and give him some of his fave treats!!

Buns are VERY manipulative!! :lol:

HAHA, complete bribery!! it always works!!

My buck Mo loves to get in moods and kick/scratch/nibble/dig at us - just so we feel guilty and give him some of his fave treats!!

Buns are VERY manipulative!! :lol:

:lol: they certainly know what they are doing! No attention for 5 minutes = nibbled toe! :lol: I think they are reminding us of their prescence - like we need reminding! :roll:

Back