• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he will let him go or worse!! please help

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
help needed for a male

hi every one

my old boss has just text me about a rabbit that his daughter can no longer have. he needs to rehome it asap and i havent got any room at my house for another rabbit. he has no idea what breed he is all i know is its a brown male. trying to get a picture now
can anyone please help??

bump

could you collect the bun and take it to a rescue or if someone agrees to take the bun can you travel to meet them part or some of the way?

Rescue would be the best option if you can find space - there's blue cross burford, rspca oxfordshire, or oxfordshire animal sanctuary they could try.

Rescue would be the best option if you can find space - there's blue cross burford, rspca oxfordshire, or oxfordshire animal sanctuary they could try.

i have tried everywhere and they all have a waiting list.
just spoken to my ex boss again and if i cant find somewhere the poor little man will reach an awful fate :(
i am going to try to ring somewhere like pets at home to see if they can help me

bump

could you collect the bun and take it to a rescue or if someone agrees to take the bun can you travel to meet them part or some of the way?

if some1 can take him i would go to where ever just dont want anything bad to happen and thats why im so desperate to find him a home

my ex boss has just contacted me to say his daugther can no longer have her rabbit and if i cant find him a new home he will basically let him go or give him to the local chinese who have shown a not so nice interest in him!!

i would love to have him but simply havent got the room
please can some one help me i have contacted all of the rescues and there is no space any where
i am really worried what the future will hold for this rabbit if i cant find any help

Is he neutered/vacced?

How old is he?

I'm on the lookout for a male bunny to bond with my Loralei.

as far as i know he is not neutered or anything and they have no idea anything about him just that he is brown :( im sorry for the lack of information but they dont care about him to them he is "just a rabbit"

Oh dear, how awful. Well done you though for trying to do what you can to help. Is there any way you can take him in for a very short period just to get him out of the current crisis situation and then concentrate on organising a longer-term solution for him?

Oh dear, how awful. Well done you though for trying to do what you can to help. Is there any way you can take him in for a very short period just to get him out of the current crisis situation and then concentrate on organising a longer-term solution for him?

if i absolutely have too i just have no where for him to go :(

I know you mentioned you had checked with all of the rescues near you-I wonder if there are any a bit further afield that have any space?

sorry my sister posted one because she hadnt realised i had
i am checking with all of them tomorrow just to see where i can get him

Back