• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart just melted/ pics p 37

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

A Girl Called Trevor is out and about in the dining room. I left her for a minute or two to pop up the garden to check on Heather, when i came back in the door she got so excited to see me. She did such massive excited head shakes she nearly fell over, then pulled herself over to me at top speed and proceeded to lick my hand like I had left her for 6 months not a couple of minutes :shock: :D :lol::lol:

I cannot believe how trusting she is of a human being after what she has experienced, what an amazing little girl :love::love: It has brought tears to my eyes :oops:

Last edited:
I wish I lived nearer. AGCT certainly knows she is safe now and has already come to love you. I'm not surprised you were moved to tears. I would have been too.:love:

Is it sad that later in the evening we had a picnic on the dining room floor together :oops:

She sat on her baby blanket with Heffalump and a barley ring and I sat cross legged next to her with my yogurt :love: :lol:

Back