• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

Janey

Warren Veteran
Is it just me that cant find it anywhere? Its not in Jolleyes anymore and I got the last bag in the range and they havent stocked up again. Have I missed a name change or something?

I got some from the range the other day, admittedly it was only tiny bags, but they were 99p each and i bought 3, thats enough pellets to last me about 2 months :)

It does seem a lot of the main stream stores have stopped selling it - my local pet shop still sell it though, its the only place local to me that does, i have to drive 30 minutes otherwise to find somewhere that will!

Just bought some today from a pet stall in our local market. The packaging has changed, but still the same food......................well I hope so!!:thumb:

they have some in my local shop so if anyone needs any and cant get hold of some I can get it for you :wave:

Thank you for the offer, if I cant get hold of it though I guess I will have to make an order over the internet (saves you the bother).

I just prefer buying from shops because im always at work & they take it to the sorting office which means I pay for delivery then have to collect (and pay for parking). I guess I could get delivered to work. Very strange that I cant get it and others can though. I go through it quite quickly as Poppy has bad teeth and flatly refuses hay.

I noticed our Jollyes has stopped selling it too. They seem to have increased their stocks of Excel instead. We have a Dobbies here so I'll try there instead. Otherwise, it'll be on line from somewhere like The Hay Experts.

i noticed the smaller bags n range for 99p the older version packagng maybe this is something to do with it, i het ours from garden centre, and as far as i know they still sell it :wave:

As previously said they have changed the packaging but there is no problem with supply as we get it every week at work:thumb:

There's one place local to me that sells it. All the other pet shops etc. just have Oxbow or the rubbish Swedish brand :roll:

I'm a bit late to this party but Jollyes still can't get this in stock. I buy it in bulk and not very regularly so I didn't realise there was any trouble until yesterday, which is incidentally the same day I ran out of pellets :roll:. I know Supreme are releasing their new higher fibre stuff but they didn't have any information at Jollyes other than "I think they've stopped making it". Thankfully they haven't so I'll have to order some online. Fortunately Fidget only gets a tiny amount and loves her hay and veg anyway so I'm sure she'll manage without for a few days.

The manager at my local Jollyes said they are no longer stocking it :roll: so I told him I would be getting it elsewhere and not using them again (in a nice way) and to pass the comment up :) There is a garden centre I can get it at but TBH it's cheaper online :)

I'm a bit late to this party but Jollyes still can't get this in stock. I buy it in bulk and not very regularly so I didn't realise there was any trouble until yesterday, which is incidentally the same day I ran out of pellets :roll:. I know Supreme are releasing their new higher fibre stuff but they didn't have any information at Jollyes other than "I think they've stopped making it". Thankfully they haven't so I'll have to order some online. Fortunately Fidget only gets a tiny amount and loves her hay and veg anyway so I'm sure she'll manage without for a few days.

I finally managed to get Jolleyes to order me a bag in, however it was a right faff & they didnt contact me as promised (in fact, I believe they had some in stock for the whole two weeks I was waiting for a delivery). Plus I could only get a 10kg bag which isnt ideal living in a flat with limited storage.

They told me the suppliers are difficult to work with which is why they aren't currently stocking it (or something like that). Whether that's true who knows.

Back