• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How did Rabbits United come about?

Tamsin set up rabbits rehome and the forum back in 2004. I was going to post the link to the article about it in our local paper but decided against it when i realised it included her home address in it!

Adele was also involved with the forum initially - she runs/ran guardian angels but I am not sure whether she is still involved :?

Tamsin set up rabbits rehome and the forum back in 2004. I was going to post the link to the article about it in our local paper but decided against it when i realised it included her home address in it!

Adele was also involved with the forum initially - she runs/ran guardian angels but I am not sure whether she is still involved :?

I know Adele personally, as she lives in a village near here. I think she is busy with other things now, but I may be wrong.

Back