• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should the next step be ?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
I have started a very slow bond. My pair f/m in there crate in a large room free range and Dexter im fostering him for rspca permenant with a hope of bondingn him with mine,hen is also in a dog crate but no freerange, his crate is next to theres it has been for over a week now, there are no signs of aggresion at all, now and again they will sniff one another and a the start my 2 did chase each other but thats stoped so to advance the bond a little what would be the next stage :D i have all the time in the world so can go as slow as possible as Dexter is easily stressed as he only has one eye :love: xxxx

Hello there. Are all the bunnies neuutered? If so then the next step is to put them all together on neutral ground. The two boys might not get on but you may be lucky! Keep us infoormed and best of luck.

Back