• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Little Alice

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Our new little rescue bun Alice :love:

cd59d705.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh she really is!
We were going to to wait and take our current bun dating when his hormones had died down after being neutered, but I saw her on a rescue website and fell instantly in love! She has the most AMAZING temperament ever and when we met her I knew I had to take her home!
Hopefully she will be Bear's lil wifey bun, but if not I will still give her all the love ever possibe and find her and Bear other bunny mates!

Aww is that a bald spot (from her spay)? I always think it looks so silly! My Sapphire's fur is growing back but if there's a breeze when she's flopped she jumps up because it's cold :lol:

Yes is from her spay, does look very funny at the moment bless her!

And yes SO lucky to be found and brought in poor little mite!

She looks well chilled out in that litter tray!

Looking forwards to seeing these two together, they will make a gorgeous couple.

Oh my, she is just such a wee darling. :love:

You should edit the thread title to say there is are new photos added to her thread. ;)

I dont know how to edit it! Didnt even know I could lol! :)

At the bottom of your first post there should be an edit option. If you click on it you should be able to type in 'new photos added' to the title, then save the change.

How is Alice settling in? :love:

Yeah she's doing OK thanks for asking!
She's a funny little character, if you sit on the floor she'll hop up on you and when you walk around her she'll follow, really tame little thing, but as soon as you go to stroke her she gets this face on her and looks at your hand to say "What on earth is that thing coming towards me!" very funny and cute. I'm sure she will get used to us soon!
Cant WAIT for her to meet Bear as well, still about 3 weeks to go though boo!

Back