• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furminators ?

shadow05

Mama Doe
hiya everybody :)

scooter is fine perfectly happy and enjoying his new home hes still in a pen at the moment but where hopeing to get him out soon its a case of bunny proofing and making sure hes safe as well. The boy friends just got a massive snake which im not entirely happy about but its under lock and key and far away from me and scooter.

Anyways i was in cookes the other day and i saw that they were selling these combs and that they are for cats and dogs but they can also be used on other animals. one of them was telling me that it can be used on rabbits so i was thinking of getting scooter one of these cause its got to be better than wat hes got now and i dont like the fact that when hes grooming himself he eats all the hair.

so i was wondering if anybody has got one these and recomends them. and also which one to get?

kool i thought it wud be good going to get one of amazon i think how much did u pay for urs? if u dont mind me asking. its just so i can get a round about estimate really im expecting about £20.

I got mine for about a tenner on ebay. It was from abroad straight from the factory so took about a month to get here, but I love it, it works really well on Smoo.

I got mine for about a tenner on ebay. It was from abroad straight from the factory so took about a month to get here, but I love it, it works really well on Smoo.

i forgot about ebay and smoo is a great name for a rabbit :D

thanks i think im going to have to do some shopping around see where i can best price. Bf been saying that hes going to take me to LND Exotics. Apprently they have some amazing rabbit toys and stuff and a large varity of mammals and other exotics but apprently they have a load of rabbits so im going to have a look not getting another bunny. as much as i want one its not right when weve only got a small flat.

Back