• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest face ever and Seymour Carrots stretching his legs/ UD p12

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can't get much cuter than this :love::love: And a short video of him having an explore on next doors patio. He is in quarantine but wanted to see how well he could move before his check up tomorrow. He is rather stiff but that is to be expected and enjoyed himself :D

P1020897.jpg

P1020896.jpg

Last edited:
Bless him! :love: He moves surprisingly well when you consider the condition of his poor leggies. Just as well he was unsupervised with those pretty flowers. ;):lol:

:love::love::love: The first photo is so cute.

You made me jump watching the video. :oops: I had the sound up loud and all of a sudden you spoke. :lol::lol:

He is such a cute bunny and has lovely eyes :love: how nice of him to do a bit of weeding whilst he was out although I did wonder how long he would be able to resist the pretty flowers!!

Oh he is very cute! He reminds me of your bunny supertimmy, the one that used to wear the cute little coats! :love:

He has had a vet check and all seems OK all things considered. He was rather naughty and not very co-operative on the table!

He weighs 1.9kg but needs to gain a little more weight before he can have his vaccination. He does have some bruising to the inside of one cheek but from what the vet could see his teeth look fairly ok.

So all in all good news :D

He has had a vet check and all seems OK all things considered. He was rather naughty and not very co-operative on the table! He weighs 1.9kg but needs to gain a little more weight before he can have his vaccination. He does have some bruising to the inside of one cheek but from what the vet could see his teeth look fairly ok.

I like him more and more! :lol::love:

Did he wee on the vet?

He has had a vet check and all seems OK all things considered. He was rather naughty and not very co-operative on the table!

He weighs 1.9kg but needs to gain a little more weight before he can have his vaccination. He does have some bruising to the inside of one cheek but from what the vet could see his teeth look fairly ok.

^_^ yay seymour :love:

'Nnunnunnnunududubedah!'

I did :lol: He is pretty darn cute though, lovely colour :love: Glad to hear the vet check went well :D

Back