• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think it may be time for our Lily - It was :o(

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

She is booked in first thing in the morning when Seymour goes for his vet check. She isn't looking right at all this evening but for now is comfortable sleeping on Lily. If it is anything serious then we will let her go as she is so frail and has very little fight left in her body, even if her mind is willing :(

Last edited:
Oh no, poor Lily. I've got a soft spot for her (don't get me wrong, ALL of your bunnies are beautiful but she's just so :love:) hope you're OK xx

Oh no, poor Lily. I've got a soft spot for her (don't get me wrong, ALL of your bunnies are beautiful but she's just so :love:) hope you're OK xx

Thank you, I think she may have had a small stroke, it is heartbreaking to watch her try to carry on :( But she is still munching on hay

:( Such a hard time for you.
I hope Seymour and Trevor bring a little more happiness. But *hugs* all the same.

Sleep tight baby girl :(

P1020718.jpg

I'm so sorry.

She was, however, very lucky that she had you to make the right, but heartbreaking, decision not to let her suffer.

Sleep tight littly Lily. :cry:

Oh no! Oh my gosh I'm so, so sorry Liz. Sleep tight beautiful, beautiful Lily :cry: xx

Thank you. She was with me 7.5 years longer than I have known Steve. I think she had a happy content life with us.

We brought her back home for Heather and she looks so peaceful it was actually quite comforting. However Heather wanted nothing to do with her and was terrified. I really don't know how she will cope with out her Lily :cry:

Thank you. She was with me 7.5 years longer than I have known Steve. I think she had a happy content life with us.

We brought her back home for Heather and she looks so peaceful it was actually quite comforting. However Heather wanted nothing to do with her and was terrified. I really don't know how she will cope with out her Lily :cry:

Oh, how heartbreaking for you :( yes, I'm 100% sure she did have a happy life with you!! Poor Heather, dont know what to say really other than I cant imagine what you are all going through :cry:

Back