• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly is home!

k1984

Mama Doe
Dolly is home from her spay today. I've been such a nervous wreck all day, hoping everything would be ok. She's done really well and I've settled in into her pen for the evening. Just got to make sure she eats and poops tonight. Vet has sent us home with some more pain relief and critical care incase she's not eating by bed time.

Sooo glad she's home though :love:

:thumb:

I hope she eats and drinks and stuff quickly so as not to stress you out anymore than you already are!

Just a little more update. Dolly is absolutely fine. Starting to heal up nicely, guzzling her pellets and hay like usual, pooping as usual, stitches healing up nicely, and she stomping and back to her usual stroppy, madam-like self! :D:love:
Still got her bedded down on towels and keeping her restricted to just the spare bedroom for now so she's not over doing it, but she seems happy in herself! So glad I've had her done now, and it's all sorted. Just get her healed up so she can enjoy herself out in the garden if and when we get a bit of sunshine! :?:lol::thumb:

Back