• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever get the feeling you're not wanted?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I think Spenser is giving me 'the look':

P6260579.jpg

Definitely time to retreat now .... :shock::shock::shock:

P6260580.jpg

I apologise for the tatty chill-n-chew mat beside him. He has a new one, but likes to keep the remains of the old one by him. :roll:

Those diddy ears :love::love::love:

He definately has that defiant look and something close at hand to chew. Mr Bennett has disgraced himself and used his mat as a toilet. :roll:

Poppet:Lord Spenser you are so pretty with your pretty girly pink eyes.
i admire you from afar my lord for my husbun brian keeps me locked up out the reach of hansome bucks like your self

poppet behave or ill tell Brian!!!

so sorry my lord she just cant control herself!

Susie,have you done something to upset Spenser? Yes you have.....you've pointed the camera in his face yet again!!!!!

His mat is now shaped like a duck. Is there no end to his talents????

:lol::lol::love::love:

Susie,have you done something to upset Spenser? Yes you have.....you've pointed the camera in his face yet again!!!!!

His mat is now shaped like a duck. Is there no end to his talents????

:lol::lol::love::love:

I'd noticed this. :lol: I wonder if he would like me to emulate Chul and install ducklings? :? I do have a vacant hutch, but not sure they'd manage the stairs.

Back