• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly's gotcha day...

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Is not today! It was on the first of the month, but I've been so ill and busy I just didn't get round to dedicating a thread to her. Sorry Molly.

It was three years ago since I found a black and white rabbit running around on my street, I caught her, took her into my back garden and she made it home pretty much straight away.

I've posted these pictures before but oh well, I think she is beautiful so here she is. This was the day I found her, deciding she quite liked our garden and wanted to stay

Image141.jpg

After she went for a swim in our pond :shock: Also on the second day...

Photo-0065.jpg

Very relaxed and happy bunny, third day!

Image165.jpg

Bonding with Brian, a month later

S7300930.jpg

And my favourite picture of her :love:

08e8b456.jpg

I love you Molly the stray rabbit. I know I promised my parents I would take you to a rescue centre but I don't think that's ever going to happen now!

Awww how beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

She landed on her paws being taken in by such a loving, kind hoomin.
She's adorable.

Happy Gotcha Day Molly!

Ooops just realised I put this in the wrong section! Feel free to move it mods! Sorry!

Thank you, I think she knows she is beautiful! I did celebrate her gotcha day, but just didn't post for her.

Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Molly. :wave:

I didn't realise her arrival wasn't planned, but she has certainly landed on her paws.

Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Molly. :wave:

I didn't realise her arrival wasn't planned, but she has certainly landed on her paws.

I had wanted a rabbit for years but my parents wouldn't let me have one. It was obviously meant to be, just not till I was older!

Awwww... well there's a tiny little version of her on her way to you as well. :D

She's such cutie. I couldn't part with her if she wandered into my garden.

Awwww... well there's a tiny little version of her on her way to you as well. :D

She's such cutie. I couldn't part with her if she wandered into my garden.

Are tiny Molly and Brian on their way??!! :D:D Can't wait, thanks so much!
I need to think of somewhere for them to live!

Are tiny Molly and Brian on their way??!! :D:D Can't wait, thanks so much!
I need to think of somewhere for them to live!

They might have been posted this morning....
I finished them last night but after the post office shut.

Back