• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebell burped right in my face at the vets!

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
So has anyone ever heard a bunny burp? Bluebell was ill last weekend...wouldn't eat and sat there on my bed...she must have felt so ill she just reversed and peed all over my pillow! She always gets ill at the weekend and when I have no money so I have to call the emergency vets the little madam!

Anyway they checked her over and she had some white crystals up her nose so the vet suspected a respiratory infection. She was really gassy and bloaty from not eating and when the vet felt her tummy she had her front paws on my shoulders she did a huge burp right in my face! The vet looked at me and went 'was that you?' I was like no it was her! Not sure whether she believed me or not though.

Anyway a week later Bluebell is fine but because I had to seperate her from her husband for a week shes not happy to be back with him and wants to stay living the life of luxery in my bedroom. As soon as I put them back together she grunted and growled at him and smacked him on the head as if to say 'I thought I got rid of you'!

That is so funny!!!!
I have two baby lops, and I heard this odd noise the other night, like a slow thump. I thought one of them might be having a sulk but when I checked the hutch, the boy was thumping the girl in the ear...

She seemed alright about it. Gave him a shove when she'd had enough.

Such funny little things!

it was a 100% loud belch. I think it was because the vet was massaging her tummy and she was practically stood up so the air just popped out!

In theory I dont think they're supposed to be able to, but they can definatly ****! :lol:

Oh yes, I know from experience that they can f a r t :oops::lol:

If she actually belched then that's pretty funny :lol: Apart from the discomfort all that gas must've caused her, of course. A bit awkward though if the vet thought it was you :lol:

Back