• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I found when going to bed - such naughtiness.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
DSC06561.jpg

Eating OH's dressing gown.

DSC06567.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: When I lived with my parents and Gypsy was living in my room, she managed to get inside the duvet cover and chew the duvet into 3 peices :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: When I lived with my parents and Gypsy was living in my room, she managed to get inside the duvet cover and chew the duvet into 3 peices :shock:

:shock: That is sooooooo naughty. :lol: What attracts them to chewing material.
:lol: is that whilst your OH is asleep?!
Naughty bunny!

Yes, he was blissfully unaware of Mr Bennett.

He usually jumps up first thing in the morning and wakes us up.

Bless him, the defiant look says it all.

Spenser is also beside himself with naughtiness these days, although of course he always says 'a Bad Bunny did it and ran away'. :roll::lol:

Bless him, the defiant look says it all.

Spenser is also beside himself with naughtiness these days, although of course he always says 'a Bad Bunny did it and ran away'. :roll::lol:

He is very defiant. When you move him away he keeps coming back or turns and chews something else.

Spenser must still be affected by spring fever.

He wil only get worse and more sneaky with it....merlins turned everything he can into personalised by merlin. I had a lovely cotton wrap full length dressing gown for summer...it fell down the side of the bed and he found it pulled it all the way down and nommed holes all over it! Think that's bad....lily pulls the clothes through the dirty washing bin and chews almighty holes in my best t shirts never my old ones! And bluebell will eat washing off the clothes aired if she can easily reach them...which being a frenchie she can!
Bunnies get nortier every day I'm sure of it!

Aww love the little white nose. Love black bunnys xx

I found Smoo on the landing in my OH's trouser leg. I didn't realise she'd chewed a load of holes. He hasn't seemed to notice and I think everyone thinks they're those fashion holes that jeans have...

I bought him another pair anyway. :lol:

Thanks everyone.

The dressing gown has 2 big holes in the arm.. :shock::lol:

Debbie I think your buns give Mr Bennett a run for his money.:lol: I let a top and skirt fall down the side of the other bed where Cutie-pie is. Found them several days later when I went to wash them. No holes, but completely covered in her white fur. She must have used them to lay on. The clothes are black. :lol: Even after washing I spent ages removing fur.

Jenova that made me laugh. OH did notice the hole chewed near the crutch of his brand new jeans.

What a monster, OH would go loopy withthatkhd of thing so my guys are strictly outdoors only.:lol:

But Mr Bennett is so amazingly gorgeous.

Believe me Ali, James does go loopy sometimes. He didn't care about the dressing gown but he has moaned about his boots and jeans. The boots have nibbles all over them. :shock: Bits of black leather sticks up everywhere.

He keeps telling everyone he has cost us thousand, but I think that is a gross exaggeration. Unless you are talking of replacing the carpet and built in wardrobes and it only needs a door replacing. No would ever notice until you point it out but it wouldn't be a good selling feature.

Every day in both bedrooms I find chewed skirting boards when I crawl under the beds. Cutie-pie has had a good go at one in the 2nd room, unless it was Mr Bennett when they were still together.

The one good thing about Mr Bennett is that he is very clean. No accidental poos anywhere. He keeps his dog crate clean as well. Only uses his litter tray. Where as Bandit and Cutie-pie poo all over their hutch and hay and every day there are poos on the carpet. About 10 to 15. They have flicked urine everywhere and my goodness the stains. :roll: Wondering if its worth getting them cleaned in that room.

my childhood rabbit was exactly like him - black all over apart from a smudge of white on his nose. Oh, it takes me back 20 years!

Oh! :shock:
I expected Mr. B to look like the brown up ear bun in your siggy. I didn't realize he was black with such a distinctive white blaze! :love:
I take it his handsomeness helps him to much forgiveness for his sins.... :lol:

I need to catch up on people's histories here. :oops:

my childhood rabbit was exactly like him - black all over apart from a smudge of white on his nose. Oh, it takes me back 20 years!

Very cute aren't they.
Oh! :shock:
I expected Mr. B to look like the brown up ear bun in your siggy. I didn't realize he was black with such a distinctive white blaze! :love:
I take it his handsomeness helps him to much forgiveness for his sins.... :lol:

I need to catch up on people's histories here. :oops:

Sadly that is my old man Sunshine who passed away very quickly in September. He was 7.5 or 8.5 years old. The owners who gave him to the rescue didn't know his age. He was a lovely gentle man. Cutie-pies first partner. They got on really well. When he passed away we got her Mr Bennett.

Mr Bennett already had a history of failed bonds with the rescue but they were fine for a few months.

Last edited:
Back