• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit are 100% free in this room now

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I don't lock them up at night anymore.

This was the long term plan for them in this new house, so they have the whole room 24/7. I wasn't ready for that yet, as i'm not confident that my bunny proofing was sufficient.

Well, Thursday night, i fell asleep :oops: without locking them away. I woke up at 3am and remembered, so trotted down to my office and found them hopping about like crazy bunnies :love:

I left them out. I've not put them away since :shock: I've cable tied the dog crate door open so it can't close, so thats 5 nights they've been out for now.

I came in at 5am this morning to Ginger doing a couple of mad dashes and caught a Biscuit binky :love: :D

So chuffed for them both :)

The only away Marnie gets is shut in the kitchen...It's lovely knowing that she is never really restricted :love: I'm so pleased for B&G :D

That is brill, they have a similar set up to my two, free range of computer room with a crate with the door open.....well I just took my crate door off.

I would never trust Smoo anywhere near a computer. :lol:

But they sound so happy. I'm sure your bunny proofing is great.

Really pleased for them, and you!

When Spenser came in I had to throw caution to the winds pretty quickly, or I'd never have got any sleep with his vigorous crate-rattling. Luckily my room was already wireless.

Back